2 Januari 2013


My First Post

Hi everybody!! welcome to my new blog ^.^ this is my first post. Hmmm.. may I introduce my self? Boleh deeeh, hehe. My name is Dita Founciana Safitri, now i work at 'Solusi 247' jakarta Southern. In Jakarta I live in boarding house because my hometown far away from here, hiks :(  but... I feel very happy in here, I live with a lot of my friends from vocational high school :D They work in Jakarta too, everyday we usually joke together, laugh together, talk together, watch movies together, eat together, take a walk together, everything we do together haghag, so I do not feel lonely :D thanks guys :*

well, I decided to create a blog because i often see other people's blog, see their blog design, read their story about something they like, read their trip, experience, ect is very exciting and fun for me. over time, I became interested and wanna have blog too, yeee :D actually I am confused what will I share in my blog. I hope you can enjoy my blog and deign to read my post :)



ini nih yg namanya Dita Founciana Safitri

0 comments:

Post a Comment